Landing Craft Services for the Severn Estuary
A great skipper and a great crew need a great landing craft and we have a true work horse. The Arromanches was built by James & Stone Brightlingsea Ltd. It is an extremely good example of a high specification and very useful landing craft which has been impeccably maintained.
The specifications of our wonderful landing craft are as follows:
- Complement/Crew 4
- Length 33.3m
- Beam 8.63m
- Depth 2.5m
- Maximum draught (laden) 1.5m
- Gross Tonnage 185 tonnes
- Net Tonnage 125 tonnes
- Displacement (laden) 290 tonnes
- Load capacity 96 tonnes (four 20ft ISO shipping containers) or 65 tonnes (four fully laden 8 tonne vehicles)
- Propulsion 2 x Volvo Penta D9MH 355HP diesel engines.
- Gearbox 2 x Twin Disc MG 5114HD.
- APU 2 x Perkins Sabre Beta Marine 47KW @ 440V (60Hz)
- Maximum speed (laden) 10 knots.
This landing craft allows us to provide some great services to our customers. Over the years we have provided our customers with services including; repairs and refurbishments of many different things including; pipe lines and bridges, diving services, transporting/ moving heavy plant machinery and more.
We have a very flexible approach to any of our customer’s projects and our friendly and hardworking crew can ensure a high level of detail is paid to every aspect of your job ensuring it will be done right and on time.
Marine Engineering and Dredging
If you would like more information but our landing craft or what services it can provide you feel free to get in touch, our team is always happy to answer any questions you may have.